How I Came in Contact with the Quack
I was emailed by a promotion company to promote MaryRuth Organics on Instagram. They really should have known better. They should know by my posts I am against all this:
We love your IG profile fierceautistic and would like to invite you to collaborate on our MaryRuth's Organics campaign (must live in the US).
My name is Natalie and I’m one of the campaign managers for Stack Influence, an invite-only community for influencers. We would love for you to be a part of our community.
MaryRuth's Organics is a #1 Amazon Best Seller wellness brand dedicated to immune support and gut health products - made with high quality, non-GMO, plant-based, vegan ingredients, with the fewest number of allergens possible.
Here are a few people who have participated in our MaryRuth's Organics campaign: IG post 1, IG post 2
As a participant in our campaign, you will have the option to select and try any of these products here (see campaign-A2 guidelines also).
If this interests you, please let me know if you would like to join this campaign.
I have heard of them before. They partner with Finding Coopers Voice:
Here is an interview by Finding Coopers voice. Its an hour long. Brace yourselves.
Who is MaryRuth Organics?
Who is MaryRuth?
Where would she say to start with an autistic child
- liquid morning multivitamin
- Nighttime multimineral
- Liquid probiotic
About her company
- Above all else, we promote practical steps toward health before promoting product
- We believe that making the best supplements for your health means creating products with non GMO, plant based, vegan ingredients, with fewest number of allergens as possible. We do our best to find only the highest quality ingredients and to formulate great tasting products to aid your body on your way to wellness!
- We listen to our customers requests & feedback to create the best products we can! We listen because we are dedicated to enabling others to take care of their health, so they can work on their dreams.
- We offer our Happiness Guarantee because we believe that no one should have to pay for a product they are not satisfied with; its a no hassle, money back promise, from us to you!
- Finally, we offer discounts on product subscriptions and financial assistance to our customers who may need it. Everyone should have access to wellbeing! "
Why her company misses the mark:
- She sells supplements and encourages people of all ages to take them.
- There could be a underlying medical condition that could be causing a deficiency
- Only a blood test can tell you if you have a deficiency
- Overdosing on vitamins, probiotics and minerals can cause medical problems
- A trusted medical professional should be trusted over a stranger on the internet
- The founder of the company says she is certified but there is no mention on where she was educated
- They say want people to be healthy but they make $4 million a year in revenue. They only have 23 employees.
- She partners with a known martyr autism mom who is looking for a cure. She admits to using biomedical treatment. Biomedical treatment = quackery
- She does not allow her clients to make informed decisions. No side effects are listed on her website
- There are no clinical studies done with her supplements to show effectiveness
- She uses proprietary blends. There is no way to know how much of a single ingredient is being ingested
- Many of the products, not all, contain similar formulas and they claim to do different things
- candida is not a real condition. There is a supplement that claims to help
- Her supplements are very expensive for the average person
If you think you have a deficiency or any other issue described by these supplements, it can be a sign of a more serious medical problem, please see your doctor for evaluation!
Products and Ingredients
Each product has the ingredient and a link to the Mayo Clinic, WebMD, RX list or Live Strong listing the side effects, precautions, interactions, and overdose information
|22.95 Digestive food |